1. Christmas break is over. Sanity has been restored! (…and I mean that in an “I love my kids” kind of way.)
2. Finding things in my home to donate to the local thrift shop. I love watching that donation pile grow.
3. Favorite books sitting prettily on my bookshelf.
4. Laughing at campy 80’s movies that I haven’t seen in years. “Strange Brew” to be exact. Bob and Doug are such hosers.
5. The phrase “deeds of derring-do”. Maybe performing my own deeds of derring-do should be on my daily to-do list. Then it could be called my “Daily Deeds of Derring-Do To-Do” list. Mouthful.